The Managed Services Lead at Lazorpoint is responsible for the coordination and delivery of Lazorpoint’s managed services to our clients. These services include our Service Desk, NOC, and Preventative Maintenance functions.
- Manages the Service Desk, NOC, and Preventative Maintenance functions, inclusive of recruiting, strategy, process design, and coordination of work.
- Ensures policies, procedures, and SLAs are followed consistently.
- Identifies and adopts best practices to ensure rapid, consistent and comprehensive resolution of all service and monitoring tickets.
- Identifies problem trends and drives to resolution
- Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues.
- Continuous improvement of the client experience. Monitors client satisfaction survey results, identifies potential client service problems and seeks immediate resolutions.
- Develops, maintains and continues to enhance a comprehensive knowledgebase for solutions to rapidly address and resolve service tickets.
- Coordination and delivery of scheduled and out of band patches
- Continuous improvement of the training program and development plans for new Service Desk and NOC hires and existing team members.
- Ongoing development of Lazorpoint’s delivery method of managed services, seeking to improve quality and capacity
- Provide thought leadership regarding IT service management direction at Lazorpoint.
- 5+ years of progressive Service Desk / NOC experience including providing leadership, coaching, and training. Experience leading implementation of best practices and continuous improvement in Service Desk or Network Operations is essential.
- Ability to manage multiple challenging tasks simultaneously
- Degree in MIS, Engineering, Business or another related field preferred
- Professional or Technical certifications from Microsoft, CompTia, HDI, ITSM, ITIL a plus
The purpose of this job description is to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by the jobholders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with this position.